Diving Into Hampton Water Rosé 2019
Iconic music legend Jon Bon Jovi launched this super-premium rosé to the UK market in 2018 in collaboration with his son Jesse and acclaimed Languedoc winemaker Gérard Bertrand. Sold strictly on allocation is was a tremendous success and sold out almost straight away. Thankfully, the new vintage is back in stock and available to order online at Hic! Diving Into Hampton Water Rosé captures the spirit shared between the chic Hamptons in the US and the equally stylish ‘art de vivre’ found in the South of France. This collaboration between Jon and Jesse Bon Jovi and Gérard Bertrand, is all about enjoying life and having a good bottle of wine to share with friends. Made in the Languedoc, it is a reflection of the Southern French terroir and Gérard Bertand’s wine-making expertise, while paying tribute to the glamorous Hamptons lifestyle. A blend of Grenache (70%), Cinsault (20%) and Mourvèdre (10%) grapes, this is an elegant rosé with a pale pink colour. Fresh and lively with distinctive minerality and intense aromas of red fruit, citrus notes and a touch of spice, this is beautifully balanced through to a long-lasting finish.
As we are retail stockists, selling from our Ledston shop as well as online, it makes it difficult for us to show a 'real-time' inventory of our wines and spirits online. As such, very occasionally, a wine may be out of stock that the website has allowed you to order.
To ensure a timely delivery, we are happy to substitute your order with a similar wine of equal or higher value and at no additional cost to you! If this is not an acceptable solution please advise us in the 'Special Instructions' at the checkout.
We endeavour to display accurate and current vintages on all our wines listed on the website; however, from time to time stocks of the vintage listed do become exhausted. If this is the case with your order we will always contact you to recommend another vintage of the same wine, if it is still available. If the vintage of a wine is important to you then please either 'ASK A QUESTION' or leave us a message in the 'Special Instructions' at checkout.
*** IMPORTANT COVID UPDATE ***
Our Shop & Delivery Updates 11th January 2021
Customer satisfaction is at the heart of our business and we know that getting your wine delivered safely, securely and on-time is a fundamental part of that process.
Whilst we would love to offer a free delivery service on all orders, a case of wine is a heavy and fragile item to securely pack and ship through the courier network. Consequently, we subsidise our shipping charges to ensure the price you pay for delivery is as competitive as possible.
We re-pack and despatch all our orders in the industry leading "Pulpsafe" bottle packaging which offers the highest levels of protection for shipping your wine bottles with the greenest possible eco-credentials. Made in the UK, Pulpsafe packaging is recyclable, compostable and biodegrade. It can be placed in any household compost and will biodegrade in less than 6 months.
SINGLE BOTTLE DELIVERY
- No Minimum Order
- Delivery of One Bottle to a single address
- £6.00 for all orders up to £150.00
- Deliveries made Monday to Saturday
FREE LOCAL DELIVERY
- Minimum Order Value is £75.00
- FREE Delivery to one single address
- All WF, LS25. LS26 Postcodes
- We aim to deliver as soon as possible; however, usually within 7 working days from date of order
STANDARD UK MAINLAND DELIVERY: ENGLAND, WALES & SCOTLAND (Non Restricted Postcodes)
- No Minimum Order
- £9.99 Standard Delivery Charge for all orders up to £150.00 in value to one single address
- FREE Delivery for all orders with a value over £150.00 to one single address
- Deliveries Monday to Friday 8am till 4pm usually within 7 working days from date of order
MAINLAND UK SURCHARGED POSTCODES STARTING:
AB37-38, AB41-45, AB51-56, FK17-21, IV1-28, IV30-36, IV40, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA34-40, PH15-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
- Please email us for a delivery charge quotation: Contact Us
NORTHERN IRELAND, EIRE, SCOTTISH OFFSHORE, ISLE OF MAN, ISLE OF WIGHT, CHANNEL ISLANDS
- Please email us for a delivery quotation: Contact Us
- We aim to fulfil all wine orders with 7 working days from the date of placing your order, but this is often much sooner. You can contact us to request a specific date and time for your delivery if you choose.
- Our Standard Deliveries are made during normal business hours Monday to Friday. To ensure prompt delivery someone must be present to sign for the consignment; however, we do accept special delivery instructions at the point of order if you want your order to be left in a safe place or with a neighbour.
- Our couriers will make two separate attempts to deliver your consignment. They will automatically attempt a second delivery the next working day. If you are not in to receive delivery, a card will be left by the driver advising you that they have made an attempt to deliver on that day. The card will provide contact details for your local delivery depot so you can contact them to arrange re-delivery, advise of any further special delivery instructions or to arrange a collection from the depot. Please note that in the event of two failed delivery attempts the parcel will need to be collected in person from the delivery depot. You will be liable for any subsequent delivery charges that are levied against us by our couriers should your order be returned back to us through failure to collect.
- Deliveries should be signed for as ‘Not Examined’ and you should inspect the goods as soon as possible and notify us immediately of any breakages or shortages.
- Claims for breakages will only be allowed if you notify us within 7 days after delivery.
- You must retain breakages and accompanying packaging for examination by us or our agent if required.
- Please be aware that multi-case orders can become separated through the courier network. If you do not receive the balance of your order within 3 working days of the first delivery please contact us.
- Our independence allows us to operate freely within the UK courier network and provide bespoke delivery options for your convenience. If you would like to receive any of our wines from outside of the UK Mainland please contact us for a very competitive quotation to meet your delivery needs.
CLICK & COLLECT IN STORE:
Local Pickup and kerbside collections are now available to select at checkout for online orders. We aim to fulfil all click and collect orders within 5 working days; however, this is often much sooner. If you require your order urgently we recommend you contact us beforehand to check that your order requirements are available.
- If any wine purchased from us fails, for any reason, to give satisfaction, we will replace, or issue a credit for, that bottle of wine provided that the wine is returned to us within 30 days after the date of delivery. (NB: This excludes Bin End Wines & Products described as non-returnable.
- Any order placed for goods (to be delivered) may be cancelled within 14 working days of your receipt of the goods. A full refund will be offered provided the goods remain in a saleable condition and that the request to cancel is received in writing.
- You can inform us you want to cancel your order by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, by post, by printing off the model cancellation form and posting it to Hic! Wine Merchants, 23 Main Street, Ledston, Castleford, WF10 2AB.
- If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us at your cost within 14 days of such cancellation.
- A charge of £10 will be payable for collections made by us.
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
- Any cancelled order will be refunded to the purchaser via their original payment method, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the date upon which we have collected the Goods or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the Goods. The refund will include any outbound delivery costs incurred.
- For your protection we strongly recommend that you use a recorded delivery service to return goods. All goods remain the responsibility of you until they are received by us.
Lovely rose wine well worth the money .Thankyou so much Jon Bon Jovi
But the service from HIC was excellent, arrived quickly and securely packaged.
It's a beautiful dry rose lovely when you use it in cocktails . It makes different drinks very refreshing. I love it. I have also bought this from amazon twice but it was a little bit more expensive so I tried hic instead and saved a little bit of money.
So here is Bob Jovi’s ‘new rose’ and it’s not Bad Medicine, it’s actually very good. Now celebrities have a good history in wine and spirits, Brad and angelina, the Rock, Ryan Reynolds and I thought this one may be Living on a Prayer but as Always, I was wrong. Light, fruity, smooth it washes down like a Blaze of Glory and before you know it the contents of the bottle has Runaway!! I encourage you to try it and Keep the Faith in this great Rose. It’s quite hard to find in the UK, you could say it’s Wanted, Dead or Alive, but try it, hold it In These Arms, don’t spill it, it Slippery When Wet but keep it chilled and It will be There for You. All in all keep it in stock and lay down on this great Bed of Rose. Do what you can to get it!!!!
Excellent super fast service