San Leonardo

Terre di San Leonardo 2015

£16.50

The Terre di San Leonardo is an accessible and food-friendly blend of Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon and Carménère grapes selected from across the San Leonardo estate. Fermented in cement tanks, 80% of the wine is aged for 18 months in big Slavonian oak barrels and the remaining 20% in French barriques...

View Full Details