Champagne Taittinger Prestige Rosé Brut NV (Gift Boxed)
Champagne Taittinger use the L'addition method to make their Prestige Rosé to ensure consistency and quality of style. 85% of the fruit is vinified as white wine and to this is added the other 15% that has been vinified as a red Pinot Noir wine from the best sources in Montagne de Reims and Les Riceys, which gives the Prestige Rosé its distinctive salmon pink colour. Aged for 3 years prior to release this Prestige Rosé displays fresh aromas with wild strawberries and a hint of spice. On the palate this lively, fruity, fresh and elegant Champagne Rosé is balanced and smooth with good length and persistent flavours of crushed wild raspberry, cherry and blackcurrant. The fresh fruit flavours make this Champagne a perfect aperitif; however, it also goes well with fruit based desserts and selected cheeses.