Hic! Coronavirus (COVID-19) LATEST DELIVERY INFORMATION
BUSINESS AS USUAL!
We want to reassure you that it is still business as usual here at Hic!
However, whilst we are continuing to accept online orders for home delivery, due to unprecedented demand these are currently taking slightly longer than usual to process; on average 7 working days from date of order.
To maintain safe social distancing guidelines many of our supplier warehouses and transport services are now working on reduced operational days and with reduced staff. Consequently, we are dealing with a significantly reduced in-bound service schedule to supply our premises in Ledston resulting in temporary delays to orders.
Our couriers APC are understandably very busy at present, and your delivery will be made as quickly as possible; however please be patient during these unprecedented times.
For enquiries regarding existing orders please take note of our delivery schedules as outlined above before contacting us. We are working tirelessly to ensure all our customers needs are met in a timely fashion.
Please note we have had to adopt the following changes to our normal business processes:
- Our retail premises in Ledston remains closed for the safety of everyone.
- Local Pickup and kerbside collections are now available to select at checkout for online orders.
- Due to demand our telephone is now outbound-only for the time-being. You can leave a message or email us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Our courier - APC- is working tirelessly to fulfil our deliveries, but they are extremely busy, so please be patient if these are less prompt than normal.
- Contact-Free Delivery - All deliveries are contact free and do not need to be signed for. It would be extremely helpful if you could provide any special delivery instructions at checkout to enable our couriers to complete their deliveries when expected. This could be a leave safe location or with a neighbour.
- We have temporarily suspended our 2nd Class Signed For single bottle delivery for £6.00. This is in an attempt to relieve pressure on the Royal Mail and implement responsible social distancing (we had to hand deliver these to our local post office). We are able to still send single bottle orders via our couriers APC but this is obviously significantly more expensive as reflected in our standard delivery charge of £9.99.
All the latest information regarding COVID-19 will be posted on our blog post here or via our social media channels on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.