Bodega Garzón Single Vineyard Albariño 2022

Grapes for the Bodega Garzón single vineyard Albariño are sourced from a south facing plot, which ensures shelter from intense sunlight and direct exposure to the ocean breeze enhancing the vibrant minerality and the natural acidity of the Albariño grape. The hand-harvested grapes were fermented in cement tanks and 80% of the wine was matured in cement tanks, with the remaining 20% aged for three to six months on the lees in untoasted French oak barrels for added complexity. Straw gold in colour, this Albariño shows great complexity with layers of tropical fruit and floral undertones. It has a beautiful textural quality and richness on the palate which is complemented with vibrant acidity and a refreshing finish.

Wine File
Producer:
Bodega Garzón
Country:
Uruguay
Style:
White Wine
Primary Grape(s):
Albariño
Bottle Size:
75cl
Alcohol:
13.5%
Closure:
Natural Cork
Contains Sulphites:
Yes
Units Per Bottle:
10.13
Regular Price
£32.00
Sale Price
£32.00
Regular Price
Sold Out
Unit Price
Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator 

Purchase Format: Single Bottle

 

Gift Messages

Please let us know if you would like a specific message included with your order. You can add your gift message at checkout and we will pick it up from there.

 

Shipping Costs

Delivery is FREE on all orders over £165.00 to most UK Postcodes. Orders under £165.00 incur a £12.50 delivery charge. Our preferred courier is DPD and they charge us extra to deliver to certain postcodes in the Scottish Highlands & Islands.

If you live in one of these restricted postcode delivery areas the delivery charge is £20 for orders under £165.00. Orders £165 to £249 are subject to a £10 delivery charge. Orders over £250 are delivered FREE. If you are happy to proceed with an order including the stated delivery charges we will raise a separate invoice for the additional cost and email it to you. Find out more on our Delivery Page

 

Delivery Times

We aim to to have your delivery with you within 5-7 working days of receiving your order, but often it can be much sooner. If you need your order by a certain date please get in touch and we'll do our best to get it to you as required.

 

Vintage Availability

We endeavour to display accurate and current vintages on all our wines listed on the website; however, from time to time stocks of the vintage listed do become exhausted. If this is the case with your order we will always contact you to recommend another vintage of the same wine, if it is still available. If the vintage of a wine is important to you then please leave a note at checkout advising us of this. 

 

Stock Availability

As we are retail stockists, selling from our Ledston shop as well as online, it makes it difficult for us to show a 'real-time' inventory of our wines and spirits online. As such, very occasionally, a wine may be out of stock that the website has allowed you to order.

To ensure a timely delivery, we are happy to substitute your order with a similar wine of equal or higher value and at no additional cost to you!

If this is not an acceptable solution please advise us in the 'Add A Comment' section at the checkout.

The Producer Bodega Garzón | Maldonado

The vineyards of Bodega Garzón in Uruguay

Bodega Garzón is a family-owned winery in Maldonado on the Atlantic coast in southern Uruguay. They pioneered viticulture in this area over 10 years ago, and have since become the standard-bearer for premium wines from Uruguay. In November 2018, their pioneering...

Learn More

Other wines from this producer

The Primary Grape Wine By Grape Variety | Albariño

Healthy Organic Vines in Vineyard

Albariño is one of the most distinctive white wine grapes in Spain. Its heartlands are in Galacia, in the Learn More

Customer Reviews

Be the first to write a review
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)