My Basket

Close

Champagne Pierre Gimonnet Cuvée Rosé de Blancs 1er Cru NV

Champagne Pierre Gimonnet Cuvée Rosé de Blancs 1er Cru is the first Rosé Champagne produced by Pierre Gimonnet & Fils and is produced using 12% of Pinot Noir from Bouzy; the remaining 88% is a blend of Chardonnay grapes from 4 Grand Cru and 1 Premier Cru vineyards. Pale salmon pink with a very fine mousse. Delicate red berry flavours with a core of minerality, a finely-textured palate and a backbone of crisp acidity. Very pure, linear and elegant.
Wine File
Producer:
Champagne Pierre Gimonnet & Fils
Country:
France
Region:
Champagne
Sub Region:
Côte des Blancs
Style:
Rosé Champagne
Primary Grape(s):
Pinot Noir , Chardonnay
Bottle Size:
75cl
Alcohol:
12.5%
Closure:
Natural Cork
Contains Sulphites:
Yes
Units Per Bottle:
9.38
£39.95

The Producer Champagne Pierre Gimonnet & Fils | Cuis

Champagne Pierre Gimmonet

Since 1750, the Gimonnet family's passion and livelihood have been closely tied to the vineyards of Champagne. Centuries of tradition, knowledge and dedication have been passed down through three generations and today, the estate is in the extremely capable...

Learn More

The Region Champagne

Champagne only comes from Champagne in France and remains the pinnacle of sparkling winemaking, despite the proliferation of ’traditional method’ sparkling wines on the market. The winning combination of top quality grape varieties, a northerly climate, hundreds of years of winemaking using the ‘méthode champenoise’, as well...

Learn More

The Primary Grape Pinot Noir

Organic Vines in Vineyard with crop cover

Pinot Noir is a noble red wine grape variety that is difficult to grow, but in the right place and under the right climatic conditions it can produce the most delicious in taste, richest and velvety smooth wines in the world....

Learn More

The Primary Grape Chardonnay

Organic vines in vineyard with crop cover

Chardonnay takes its name from a village in the Mâconnais, but has expanded widely from its Burgundian roots and is now planted around the world. The...

Learn More

Customer Reviews

No reviews yet
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)